Exchange & returns
Last updated on 7th April 2020
Thank you for shopping at COMO decor. We appreciate that you like the products we stocked at comodecor.com
Exchanges & Returns Policy
1. We are confident of the products we carry, produce and deliver and we want you to feel the same. If you are unhappy with the product, let us know via email email@example.com or chat with us here
2. If you receive the product in a condition that is defective or damaged, we will provide you a one to one exchange.
3. Returns are only accepted for product that is due to manufacturing fault. We do not support change-of-mind as most of our products are made upon order. Refund will be made within 14 days upon collection of the return item. Do note that delivery fee is non-refundable.
4. Exchange & return product has to be unused and in its original condition.
5. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process of our products, some slight variation in color and texture may be present between the actual product received and the product images shown on our website.
6. Due to difference in every screen calibration, colours may vary slightly and this shall not be deemed as defect.
7. All specified dimensions are subject to tolerances within industry standard of +/- 2cm.
8. Due to its natural stone characteristics(marble), there may be sightings of fine scratch and pores. This is completely normal and shall not be deemed as quality issue. Vein patterns may also vary with every batch of marble and this is completely normal and shall not be deem as defect.
9. In the unlikely event of return and refund, there will be a restocking fee of 20% of the item. If product is $1000, the refund will be $800 ($200 restocking fee). Refund will be in the form of store credit to be used for next purchase.
Please note that the delivery fee is strictly non-refundable.
Returns will not be accepted if the condition is deemed in our reasonable opinion, not limiting, the item is no longer in an acceptable condition due to wear and tear, misuse or due to abnormal usage and such.
Have more questions?
Contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us here